Content writing must focus on multiple aspects. A good content piece is a mix of thorough research, flawless language and impressive storytelling.
Attention spans are unbelievably short and content needs to be captivating enough to hold the attention of the readers and urge them to take action.
Here are some tips to write good content:
• Be clear about what you wish to convey through the content piece
• Understand the audience and set the tone accordingly
• Research extensively
• Add links to research, studies and reports wherever required
• Do not use complex language
• Use correct grammar
• Optimize content for search engines
• Use examples and quote data to make content easy to understand and impactful
• Replace jargon with easy-to-understand descriptions
• Avoid using passive voice
• Write unique and plagiarism-free content